1. JBL Pulse 3 – Love this portable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that combines amazing sound with a really cool light show.
2.. Windsinger Chimes of King David – I have had these hanging in our yard for years, right outside our bedroom window. Our room is like a visit to church.
3. Womens Recycled Cashmere Pointelle Scarf – – Comfy and warm. Plus it is made from recycled cashmere. I feel good about wearing it!
4. Instant Pot Duo – It is so many things to so many (pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté/searing, yogurt maker & a warmer). I use it all the time to make rice and steamed veggies.
5. Recycled Wine Bottle Platter with SpreadeI s – Always the talk of our gatherings! This stunning recycled wine bottle serving platter makes a statement.
6. FasciaBlaster – I am officially obsessed with Ashley Black (the founder). I use the FassciaBlaster for pain management and to tighten skin.
7. Corkcicle Stemless – I feel so fancy in the morning when I sip my coffee in this stemless.
8. Nice Bootah – The perfect Christmas gift is always a pair of warm boots. Plus these are re equipped with real yogamat footbeds and faux fur lining!
9. Amazonite Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet – I sprinkle the beads with my favorite eseential oils.
10. The Plant Paradox by: Dr Steven Gundry – This book is extremely fascinating to any health enthusiast!
You can keep up with Sandy by following her on Peaceful Daily!